We will be organizing two outings this year for 5 Indianapolis participants. Participants can accumulate points based on their activity with our chapter, their academic success, and leading an active life. Points must be submitted to Kristtini (firstname.lastname@example.org) within two weeks of accumulation and the point standings will be updated every Friday by 5:00 pm. In addition to our two outings (July 2018 and January 2019), the overall points winner for 2018 will receive a set of golf clubs worth up to $250.
- All points must be submitted to Kristtini (email@example.com) by the last day of the qualifying period.
- Classes are only eligible during one qualifying period. Points for attending a session must be submitted to Kristtini (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order them to count.
- The top 5 participants with the most points on the last day of the qualifying period will be selected to attend the outing.
- Participant must be in good standing and be listed as active within our registration program.
- Points (with proof) must be submitted within two weeks of being acquired, otherwise they will not count. For example, if class starts on June 1, you have until June 14 to submit your proof of points to be counted.
- Qualifying Period One: February 15-June 30.
- Qualifying Period Two: July 1-December 31.
- QP1 outing will take place in July 2018, QP2 outing will take place in January 2019.
|A/B Honor Roll||10 points|
|Session Attendance||20 points|
|Bucket of Balls||5 points per bucket (10 points max per week)|
|Play 9 holes and turn in scorecard||10 points|
|Walk 100,000 steps||5 points|
|Volunteer with Chapter||5 points per 3 hours|
|Volunteer with Community||5 points per 3 hours|
|Drive, Chip & Putt | Register Here||10 points|
|Play in a Tournament||15 points|